A SIP PoE Endpoint, the 8036 is easily deployed with Cisco IP based communication servers to communicate with IP telephones, soft clients, or mobile devices. A web interface tool simplifies building custom applications tailored to the needs of visitors and guests for any business or organization.
Similar to a 24/7 receptionist, the 8036 can ask qualifying questions, provide information, enable contact with appropriate staff or skill sets, and permit access. Applications can support multiple languages, employee keypad access, provide directory lists, make video calls, and provide icon based navigation to information or directions.
Door control requires the optional Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller.
- Sunlight viewable 5.7" VGA color capacitive touch display
- Web interface tool for content management
- Integrated camera for video to phone/client/device
- Supports one-way and two-way video calling
- Weather resistant
- Wideband G722 audio with dual microphones
- Secure door/gate management with Algo's 8061 Relay Controller
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, European Markets|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Support Alias|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|