Fast and efficient communication is key in today's business world. The combination of the broad application support on PC desktops and feature rich IP phones enables companies to extend their communication infrastructure to an integrated communication system. AND Desktop brings the world of Windows PC desktops and IP Communications together to create a productive environment for your daily business.
AND Desktop is available in different versions depending on your communications need:
- AND Desktop CTD (Click-to-Dial): Use your AND Desktop software to call phone numbers directly out of various applications like MS Word, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat or from Web sites.
- AND Desktop CTI (Computer Telephony Integration): Additional services are available to get the status of other phone users, integration of corporate directories and manager/assistant services.
- AND Desktop CC (Contact Center): Contact center agent software for highly performing contact center environments.
- AND Desktop AC (Attendant Console): This version of AND Desktop offers additional services for queuing incoming calls, call fallback and services to handle large call volumes.
- AND Desktop SV (Supervisor): Supervisor extension for contact center agents and attendant console operators.
Depending on your requirements you can select the type of AND Desktop client which fits best in your environment.
|Feature||AND Desktop CTD||AND Desktop CTI||AND Desktop CC||AND Desktop AC|
|Terminal Server Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Full Call Handling||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic Call Distribution||-||-||✓||✓|
|Exended Caller Information||-||*||✓||✓|
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, Japan, European Markets, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||+49 811 95949610|
|TAC Support Alias||null|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|4||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.