Centerity Monitor is the Next-Gen Unified IT Monitoring & Service Assurance Solution for your organization’s entire information system and IT infrastructure. Centerity Monitor will track, detect, and monitor physical and virtual servers, cloud assets, standard and proprietary applications, networks, storage, databases, passive equipment and more. Centerity offers advanced End-User Experience (EUX) capture methodologies and is capable of providing end-to-end Business Service Management (BSM) monitoring of Big Data technology stacks such as SAP HANA, Hadoop, MongoDB and NoSQL. Centerity also supports OpenStack and AWS CloudWatch.
Gartner names Centerity as Cool Vendor in IT Operations Report!
Cisco names Centerity Partner Business Outcomes Award Winner!
Centerity has been selected as a winner in the Cisco Solution Partner Program Business Outcomes Contest in the Next-Gen Data Center category, unveiled by Cisco at the Partner Network Ecosystem Reception in 2015.
"It is my privelage to recognize Centerity in the first-ever Business Outcomes Contest," said Rick Snyder, Vice President of Global & Strategic Partner Organization at Cisco. "Centerity's achievement recognizes its outstanding innovation in solving real-life business challenges."
To view a Cisco-produced video of Centerity's achievement, click here.
Centerity Monitor is the Next-Gen Unified IT Monitoring & Service Assurance Solution for your organization’s entire hybrid information system and IT infrastructure, no matter the size or complexity!
- Enterprise and Carrier Class
- Business Service Management (BSM) Views
- End-to-End Monitoring of all physical, virtual, application and cloud assets
- SAP HANA Technology Stack - First Predictive BSM for SAP HANA
- Hadoop Infrastructure - First Predictive BSM for Hadoop
- MongoDB Infrastructure - First Predictive BSM for MongoDB
- NoSQL Infrastructure - First Predictive BSM for NoSQL
- Amazon CloudWatch Coverage
- OpenStack Coverage
- Virtual Coverage of VMware, Zen and Hyper-V
- Agent and Agentless Metric Capture Methodologies
- Comprehensive Automation Tools
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Automatic VMware Topology Discovery
- Comprehensive Discovery of Agents, VMware, SNMP, WMI
- Comprehensive Proxy Discovery via Proxy Agents, Proxy Network, and Proxy WMI
- Automatic Discovery with KPI Assignment
- Advanced Real-time Live Layouts and Dynamic Mapping
- Dynamic Drill-Down Root Cause, Dependence and Trend Analysis
- Advanced Ticket Management
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner, Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended Hours|
|TAC Support Alias|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.