Citrix Systems, Inc.
Citrix VDI-in-a-Box makes the benefits of desktop virtualization available to businesses of all sizes. Simple, easy yet affordable, this all-in-one VDI solution has been purpose-built to simplify and streamline virtual desktops—so you get a production-quality solution while instantly lowering your costs and improving security.
- Simple to deploy – You can set up VDI-in-a-Box in three simple steps and go from zero to production in under an hour, and eliminate the dependency on storage and network resources
- Simple to manage – With VDI-in-a-Box, all you need is Windows expertise to centrally manage and securely grant anytime, anywhere virtual desktop access to your users
- Simple to scale – To suit your changing business needs, VDI-in-a-Box has the flexibility to incrementally grow a deployment on-demand by simply adding inexpensive industry standard servers
Designed for IT organizations with simpler needs, VDI-in-a-Box makes it easy to deliver centrally managed, personalized virtual desktops securely to any device on any network—all for less than the cost per user of new PCs. With Citrix HDX, users enjoy the same rich, high-definition experience found in enterprise-class Citrix XenDesktop no matter what kind of device they use.
Transform desktop IT
- Reduce your PC refresh budget by deploying virtual desktops instead of more expensive PC replacements
- Empower Windows® admins to handle virtualization with a single intuitive management console, eliminating the need for storage specialists, network administrators, database administrators or virtualization experts
- Cut desktop management costs by consolidating patching and management, lengthening PC refresh cycles and scaling incrementally without having to overprovision for key features like high availability
Delight your users
- Enable anywhere, any device productivity by letting users access their virtual desktops on Windows PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets via Citrix Receiver
- Provide personalized desktops where users can install their own applications and store their configuration, personalization and data
- Deliver a high-definition experience with performance and access fine-tuned to match the capabilities of each connection and computing device
Zenprise MobileManager is the backbone of the most innovative and secure mobile device management solution. Unlike most vendors offering basic device management software, Zenprise MobileManager offers advanced MDM capabilities like geo-fencing, automated compliance, and features that make mobile apps “business-ready” and keep mobile content secure.
With a “one-click” dashboard, simple administrative console, and real-time integration with Microsoft Active Directory and other enterprise infrastructure like PKI and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, Zenprise MobileManager simplifies administration. Zenprise and Cisco simplify policy-based management of devices, and protects the corporate network from mobile threats; thereby extending Network Access Controls to mobile devices.
Whether delivered as an on-premise mobile device management server or cloud solution, Zenprise lets you manage the device lifecycle across every major platform including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile. Zenprise MobileManager offers out-of-the-box support for BYOD programs or corporate mobile initiatives with the industry’s easiest-to-use MDM tool.
Cisco Mobile Workspace Solution with Citrix is a tested and validated enterprise mobility solution. It presents an architectural approach that includes important integration for simplified deployment and operation. Building on this joint framework as mobility requirements emerge, organizations can be confident that their current and future mobility investments will result in positive business outcomes.
Citrix XenDesktop® running on Cisco Unified Computing System delivers Microsoft Windows virtual desktops and applications from a centrally hosted and managed infrastructure. These services can be accessed from any device, at any time, from any location, offering a high-definition user experience that increases workplace flexibility, business continuity, user mobility, and productivity.