MediaScribe provides secure, policy-driven archiving & records management of Cisco MediaSense audio & video call recordings. A must for regulatory compliance, Litigation support, quality management, service optimization and employee training.
MediaScribe provides secure, policy-driven archiving & records management of Cisco MediaSense call recordings. A must for regulatory compliance, litigation support, quality management, process improvement, service optimization and employee training.
- Retains & manages MediaSense voice & video call records.
- Policy-driven records retention & lifecycle management.
- Great for business process improvement, analytics, quality management,
- regulatory compliance & litigation support.
- Intuitive interface & filters make it easy to locate & review records.
- See both side by side video of video call recordings.
- Compliance roles segment & protect records from unauthorized access.
- Complete audit trails & reporting.
- Securely delete recordings. (DoD compliant file shredding)
- Records tagging groups records for custom groupings & management.
- Resiliency features include post-outage records auto-check & multiple archive
- location support.
- Integrates with Cisco Jabber Instant Message & Presence client.
- Storage support for expanded database sizes and multiple locations.
- Leverages Cisco MediaSense settings for streamlined setup & administration.
- Efficient storage with graphical disk usage indicators.
- REST API support
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, European Markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner, Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended Hours|
|TAC Hotline||+1(540) 443-3575|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|10.3||Collaboration - Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.