The Endace Fusion Connector for Cisco FirePOWER provides users with a seamless, click-through workflow between the security event and the related packets on the EndaceProbe Network Recorder. This allows rapid response and remediation, drastically reducing the time and operational overheads involved with accessing packet data
Endace has introduced the Endace Fusion Connector for Cisco FirePOWER™, which enables seamless, click-through workflow between security event alerts in the Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center console and recorded packet data on EndaceProbe™ Network Recorders relating to that event.
This allows rapid response and remediation and drastically reduces the time and resources required to search for and access packet data relevant to a security event. By increasing the speed that events can be investigated and responded to, the effectiveness of SecOps teams is increased, security is improved, and the costs associated with investigating security events is reduced.
The Endace Fusion Connector for Cisco FirePOWER is available from the Endace Fusion web site
- Lower operational expenditures (OPEX) and improved time-to-resolution (TTR) for network security incidents through more efficient security incident response workflows
- Single-click access to EndaceVision for powerful visualization of network traffic and rapid drill down into the high volume of recorded network packets
- Complements Cisco's best-of-breed Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- Complete forensics visibility of impacted data in the case of breaches
- 100% accurate packet capture history provides the detailed data necessary for effective and conclusive network forensics.
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||+1 866 501 3356|
|TAC Support Alias|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|