The highest performing, robust Cat 6A system ideal for demanding mission-critical networks.
Our premium category-rated system delivers the highest level of verified performance and reliability, offers tool-free termination for simplified installations, and is easily scalable for migrations up to 40GBASE-T. Atlas-X1 is ideal for deployment in all types of mission-critical networks. The system includes the only category-rated metal-bodied UTP connector that delivers the highest performance in a scalable, unified form factor (Cat 5e to Cat 8) and is manufactured in the United States.
- Innovative crosstalk prevention (XTP) technology cable ensures excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression, with industry-leading channel margin guarantees
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A and ISO/IEC Class EA requirements for channel, link and component requirements to support IEEE 10GBASE-T (802.3an) networks
- Atlas-X1™connector is independently tested to exceed performance standards and features an innovative design that allows for tool-free terminations
- Channel performance third-party verified by Intertek Testing Services (ETL)
- Error-free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet with full duplex transmission up to 500MHz
- Backwards compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to provide seamless migration to 10GBASE-T and supports all Cat 6 and Cat 5e system requirements
- Optimal total cost of ownership for data center, financial, health care, government, transportation, and education environments
- Recommended for short links in data centers
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|