Using Onsight, an internal expert can see live video and share feedback with field staff, external suppliers or customers to assess operations or resolve issues immediately. Onsight can be used in conjunction with TelePresence systems as a mobile telepresence camera to provide live video and collaboration from remote locations into a TelePresence suite
Operational teams use Onsight to diagnose, inspect, and troubleshoot assets and environments. The platform includes wireless rugged and Ex-certified smart cameras, diagnostic software for smartphones, tablets and PCs and an SDK to streamline workflow.
Using Onsight, remote workers and experts securely share live video, exchange pictures, talk and use the onscreen drawing features while building a knowledge base of content. This diagnostic experience requires as little at 65 kpbs of network bandwidth to perform.
If additional parties are required to assist the remote worker, Onsight can include multiple Onsight Expert desktops at one time, be shared over online meeting tools such as Cisco WebEx, or the Onsight device could be used as a mobile Telepresence camera
Onsight streams live video, audio and onscreen drawing from the field to the desktop of subject matter experts to resolve problems, diagnose issues, and manage projects remotely. The Onsight system features include:
- High quality video from the field with 10 x optical zoom and macro focus for superior close-ups
- Two-way VoIP audio for integrated voice collaboration with built-in echo cancellation
- Two-way telestration (onscreen drawing) to highlight information quickly and effectively
- Optimized performance within variable and low bandwidth environments with capabilities such as bandwidth adaptive streaming- requires less than 100 kbps to collaborate
- Recording and image capture for archival and training purposes
- Remote control over Onsight device including zoom, freeze frame and illumination
- Includes option for experts to quickly share images and recordings with Onsight device operators
- Connects multiple call participants with a 'one to many' Onsight feature or by launching WebEx
- Ensures secure communications through AES encrypted audio, video and data
The solution is integrated with core Cisco infrastructure including:
1. Cisco WebEx to extend the ability to bring in additional experts on an adhoc basis.
2. Cisco Call Manager and Presence Server to help these physical workers quickly identify who is available to assist them.
3. Cisco Video Infrastructure products including call bridges, SIP/firewall traversal servers and video endpoints
4. Cisco wireless infrastructure products
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner, Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|4.3||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.