Netrounds is a programmable test and service assurance solution using software-based and traffic-generating probes; the solution is delivered from the cloud as a SaaS solution or deployed on-premises in NFV environments.
- Achieve assured, orchestrated and agile deliveries of network services — in line with the MEF’s Third Network vision and the Telco Transformation journey
- Integrate fulfilment and assurance
- Base decisions on end-users’ experience instead of passive network statistics
- Automate deployment of remote active virtual Test Agent capabilities to eliminate expensive field efforts
- Gain insight in both virtualized and non-virtualized environments
Netrounds consists of two core components:
- The Netrounds Control Center acting Test Controller and Test Result Analysis Module
- Software-based Test Agents
The Control Center provides a consolidated GUI for operations staff, as well as a rich API for external OSS orchestrators, to remotely control Netrounds’ four classes of traffic-generating active Test Agents (also called Probes).
It is a powerful automation engine, and provides aggregated or detailed real-time result views and historic KPIs and SLA monitoring metrics.
The Test Agents acts like virtual end-users, and load the network as well as consume real services. They auto-connect to the control center once booted, from which they get their instructions and to which they report the KPIs/results.
Control center features:
- User-friendly dashboard
- Test automation template builder
- Rich northbound API for automation
- Coordination and control of the Test Agents involved in tests
- Life cycle management of all distributed Test Agents
- Collaboration between different "tenants"
- Result analysis
- Alarms (snmp, mail)
- Test report generation (PDF)
- Active traffic generation (UDP, stateful TCP)
- RFC 6349
- Y.1564 Ethernet Service Actication
- Y.1731 initiator
- TWAMP initiator
- Video service KPIs (multicast-based IPTV, and Over-The-Top)
- QoS validation
- SIP VoIP client
- HTTP Get
- DNS response times
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Metro Ethernet Forum Transparency Tests (Layer-2 Control Protocol Handling and more)
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended Hours|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|2.15.0||Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) - Orchestration
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.