Pure Storage is defining the next generation of enterprise data storage. We have pioneered the all-flash array category and have coupled that with our customer-centric business model. We believe that our approach is having a profound impact both on our customers and the data storage industry as a whole:
- Business Transformation. With Pure Storage, customers’ business applications run faster—helping them to improve yields, employee productivity and customer and partner experiences, allowing them to make smarter decisions, and enabling them to increase innovation across their organizations.
- Technology Transformation. Our platform increases the efficiency, agility and simplicity of IT infrastructure, enabling our customers to reduce the cost and complexity of operations and implement the cloud model.
The following differentiates our storage platform:
- High Performance. Our FlashArray and Purity Operating Environment software were specifically architected for the fast parallelizable and random access of flash. The result is that customers can eliminate more than one year of cumulative application latency every month as compared to legacy disk-based storage in typical deployments.
- Enterprise Resiliency. Our platform, through the Purity Operating Environment, enables customers to maintain continuous access to their data without a loss in performance, even in the event of hardware or software component failures or during upgrades.
- Our platform is simple to deploy, manage and upgrade for a wide variety of customer use cases—the basic operating commands fit on a single, folding business card. Our platform is designed to seamlessly integrate with existing investments in server and application infrastructure.
- Agile Management. Through Pure1, we deliver an integrated cloud-based management and support experience. We originate most of the support interactions we have with our customers, consistent with our proactive focus on helping our customers quickly respond to issues and stay ahead of changes to their storage requirements.
- Evergreen Storage. Our platform is designed to support customer deployments for a decade or more. Through our innovative business model, we provide software updates, any needed hardware replacements, and a controller refresh every three years so the customer can run the latest Purity Operating Environment for predictable maintenance fees.
- Compelling Economics. Our FlashReduce software, combined with consumer-grade flash memory, allows customers to achieve price-performance levels that enable our platform to be deployed across a wide range of use cases.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership. Our platform reduces the space, power, cooling, management overhead and other associated expenses as compared to disk-based storage.
FlashArray makes server and workload investments more productive, while also lowering storage spend. With FlashArray//m, organizations can dramatically reduce the complexity of storage to make IT more agile and efficient, accelerating your journey to the cloud.
FlashArray's performance can also make your business smarter by unleashing the power of real-time analytics, driving customer loyalty, and creating new, innovative customer experiences that simply weren’t possible with disk. All by Transforming Your Storage with FlashArray//m.
FlashArray enables you to transform your data center, cloud, or entire business with an affordable all-flash array capable of consolidating and accelerating all your key applications.
Mini Size—Reduce power, space and complexity by 90%
- 3U base chassis with 15-120+ TBs usable
- ~1kW of power
- 6 cables
Mighty Performance—Transform your datacenter, cloud, or entire business
- Up to 300,000 32K IOPS
- Up to 9 GB/s bandwidth
- <1ms average latency
Modular Scale—Scale FlashArray inside and outside of the chassis for generations
- Expandable to ~½ PB usable via expansion shelves
- Upgrade controllers and drives to expand performance and/or capacity
Meaningful Simplicity—Appliance-like deployment with worry-free operations
- Plug-and-go deployment that takes minutes, not days
- Non-disruptive upgrades and hot-swap everything
- Less parts = more reliability
The FlashArray expands upon the FlashArray’s modular, stateless architecture, designed to enable expandability and upgradability for generations. The FlashArray leverages a chassis-based design with customizable modules, enabling both capacity and performance to be independently improved over time with advances in compute and flash, to meet your business’ needs today and tomorrow.
The Pure Storage FlashArray is ideal for:
Accelerating Databases and Applications Speed transactions by 10x with consistent low latency, enable online data analytics across wide datasets, and mix production, analytics, dev/test, and backup workloads without fear.
Virtualizing and Consolidating Workloads Easily accommodate the most IO-hungry Tier 1 workloads, increase consolidation rates (thereby reducing servers), simplify VI administration, and accelerate common administrative tasks.
Delivering the Ultimate Virtual Desktop Experience Support demanding users with better performance than physical desktops, scale without disruption from pilot to >1000’s of users, and experience all-flash performance for under $100/desktop.
Protecting and Recovering Vital Data Assets Provide an always-on protection for business-critical data, maintain performance even under failure conditions, and recover instantly with FlashRecover.
Pure Storage FlashArray sets the benchmark for all-flash enterprise storage arrays. It delivers:
Consistent Performance FlashArray delivers consistent <1ms average latency. Performance is optimized for the real-world applications workloads that are dominated by I/O sizes of 32K or larger vs. 4K/8K hero performance benchmarks. Full performance is maintained even under failures/updates.
Less Cost than Disk Inline de-duplication and compression deliver 5 – 10x space savings across a broad set of I/O workloads including Databases, Virtual Machines and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Mission-Critical Resiliency FlashArray delivers >99.999% proven availability, as measured across the Pure Storage installed base and does so with non-disruptive everything without performance impact.
Disaster Recovery Built-In FlashArray offers native, fully-integrated, data reduction-optimized backup and disaster recovery at no additional cost. Setup disaster recovery with policy-based automation within minutes. And, recover instantly from local, space-efficient snapshots or remote replicas.
Simplicity Built-In FlashArray offers game-changing management simplicity that makes storage installation, configuration, provisioning and migration a snap. No more managing performance, RAID, tiers or caching. Achieve optimal application performance without any tuning at any layer. Manage the FlashArray the way you like it: Web-based GUI, CLI, VMware vCenter, Rest API, or OpenStack.
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner, Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||+1 (800) 379-7873|
|TAC Support Alias||null|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.