Jabra’s GO™ 6400 series Bluetooth office headset gives mobile workers the connectivity they need, whether on the road or on those infrequent trips to the office. Multiple device connectivity keeps you in contact, no matter which phone is ringing, while wideband sound, Digital Signal Processing, and Noise Blackout™ noise cancellation technologies deliver outstanding audio performance.
Connect to your mobile device, desk phone, or softphone
Jabra’s GO™ 6400 series Bluetooth headset lets you take and make calls from all of your devices – desk phone, mobile device, or softphone – keeping you in touch and productive.
User-friendly touch screen variant for easy call control
Jabra’s GO™ 6470’s SmartSetup wizard helps you connect with your devices quickly and easily through its intuitive touch-screen interface.
Superior sound with HD Voice/Wideband audio
Jabra’s GO™ 6400 series features HD Voice/Wideband audio for crystal clear sound quality for natural sounding conversations – no matter where your work takes you.
Superior hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone™
Jabra’s GO™ 6400 series features advanced hearing protection technologies to keep users safe and productive. Jabra SafeTone™ - including both Jabra PeakStop™ and Jabra IntelliTone™ technologies – clip off loud sounds before they can harm your hearing and limit average volume exposure during your workday.
Up to 100m/300ft of wireless freedom
Who would not rather be able to get up and move? Jabra’s GO™ 6400 series delivers a full 100 meters/300 feet of mobility from your desk phone, PC, tablet, or smartphone, so you can handle whatever needs handling while you have still got your customer on the phone.
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio - High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- Noise Blackout™ - Eliminate background noise interference
- PeakStop™ - Safe sound and superior hearing protection
- SafeTone™ - Enhanced hearing protection
- Crystal Clear Sound - Digital Signal Processing for clearer sound
- 100 Meter /300 feet Wireless Freedom - Hands-free communication up to 100 meters /300 feet
- Remote Call Control - Seamless integration between your phone and headset
- UC Plug-And-Play - Plug-and-play with all leading UC platforms
- Multi-device Connectivity - Manage all your calls from one single headset
- Smartphone & Tablet Ready - Ready for use with the latest smartphones/tablets
- Jabra Software Applications - Easy device configuration and softphone integration
- Remote Asset Management - Remote mass deployment and device management
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer,Through third party|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|GO||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
I'm super happy with the Jabra headset, it's given me freedom to be on a call and "manage" by walking around at the same time. Highly recommended.