Manage PC voice and multi-media, while maintaining connectivity to your desk phone, with a simple user interface to easily answer/end and switch between desk phone and PC calls, or mobile phone with Bluetooth® USB headset. Supports remote call control with Plantronics corded and wireless USB headsets.
Uniquely designed to solve the communications challenges of businesses migrating to Unified Communications, the MDA200 headset communications hub lets you manage PC voice and multi-media, while maintaining connectivity to your desk phone.
- Work the desk phone. Launch the softphone. Even take calls on the mobile when used with a Plantronics Bluetooth® USB headset.
- The MDA200 is plug-and-play. No need for extra headsets.
- Rapidly deploy the MDA200 for flex-space, hoteling, campuses, teleworking, call centers, UC transitioning, and more. It's the simple, seamless solution for an enterprise that just can't sit still.
- Supports remote call control with Plantronics corded and wireless USB headsets.
- Plug-and-play, no hassle installation
- Compatible with Cisco softphones
- Upgradable firmware ensures future compatibility and feature support
Enhances Call Management
- Allows choice of one corded or wireless USB headset
- Simple User Interface to answer/end and switch between desk phone and PC calls, or mobile phones with Bluetooth USB headset
- Supports remote call control with Plantronics corded and wireless USB headsets
- Compatible with Plantronics corded desk phone headsets (H-Series) when used with a DA Series USB adapter
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|A||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.