The Jabra PRO™ 9400 series wireless headset is for knowledge workers who cannot afford to be out of touch. Roam up to 150 meters/450 feet away and still answer calls from your desk phone, mobile phone, or softphone application. Touch screen display makes configuration and call management easy. All with best-in-class noise cancellation, acoustic protection, and audio quality.
Industry first wireless office headset with user-friendly touch screen for easy call management (Variant dependent)
Select models in the Jabra PRO™ 9400 series family feature an exclusive touch screen base that simplifies call management. The touch screen provides users with call management icons, a dial pad, and other helpful features.
One wireless headset for your desk phone, mobile phone and softphone – simultaneously.
For knowledge workers who need to be reachable – no matter where they are and no matter which device is ringing - the Jabra PRO™ 9400 series is the one headset that brings all your calls together into one hands-free device. Productivity increases, time to completion drops, and workers are happier.
Crystal clear conversation even in noisy open plan offices
Jabra’s PRO™ 9400 series wireless headsets incorporate a number of best-in-class sound quality features, such as Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for greater intelligibility, SafeTone™ technology for enhanced hearing protection, Noise Blackout™ for outstanding noise cancellation, and high definition sound with HD Voice / Wideband audio.
Walk and talk up to 150 meters/450 feet from your desk
With up to 150 meters/450 feet of range, the Jabra PRO™ 9400 series gives knowledge workers the ability to get up, answer and end calls, and do whatever needs to be done while the customer is still on the phone. Faster project cycle speed and problem resolution means more productivity.
Future-proof investment - free software upgrades available
Jabra PRO 9400 is 100% software based and therefore future proof. The system comes with free software that allows you to interface with a range of softphone standards via the embedded drivers as well as update your Jabra headset solution with free Value Packs and Service Packs.
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio -High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- Noise Canceling Microphone (PRO 9450, 9460, 9465) -Reduces unwanted background noise
- Noise Blackout™ (PRO 9470) -Eliminate background noise interference
- PeakStop™ - Safe sound and superior hearing protection
- SafeTone™ - Enhanced hearing protection
- UC Plug-And-Play - Plug-and-play with all leading UC platforms
- 150 Meter Wireless Freedom -Hands-free communication up to 150 meters
- Remote Call Control - Seamless integration between your phone and headset
- Multi-device Connectivity - Manage all your calls from one single headset
- Smartphone & Tablet Ready -Ready for use with the latest smartphones/tablets
- Crystal Clear Sound -Digital Signal Processing for clearer sound
- Jabra Software Applications - Easy device configuration and softphone integration
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer,Through third party|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|PRO||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.