Network Engineer’s tablet with dedicated custom hardware for automated network and application analysis in the deployment and troubleshooting of new technologies. It’s at home in the data center with support for 10 GbE and virtualized servers; at the users’ office supporting 802.11n and application analysis; and with the switches and routers in between. Use it to find problems from your desk or take it - with the data it has collected - to the trouble spot for first-hand analysis. Its unique troubleshooting system is based on proactive analysis, path analysis, and application-centric analysis, which provides expert guidance that automatically identifies the root cause of problems.
- Tablet form factor providing automated analysis for 10/100 Mbps, 1/10 Gbps and 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LANs
- Intuitive user interface with smart navigation and built-in guided problem solving plus user customizable dashboards to view data as needed
- Application-centric analysis for a high level view of network application health
- Network infrastructure performance analysis shows the underlying business critical applications (path analysis) to ensure consistent end-user experience
- Automated diagnostics and granular data to solve problems before they escalate
- Detailed, fast Network Discovery for instant visibility of what's out there and where its connected in minutes
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended hours|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.