This "hard lid" or wall mount enclosure provides a secure, aesthetic, convenient mounting solution for WAPs from most vendors. The enclosure has a low profile, impact-resistant ABS plastic dome so that WAPs with integrated or non-detachable antennas can be secured in otherwise unsecured spaces. White, textured powder-coated steel box provides greatest physical protection.
- Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface mounted on "hard-lid" ceilings or walls.
- Designed to accommodate WAPs from most vendors with integrated or non-detachable antennas
- UL listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for installations in the air handling space; OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13 (.pdf)
- Construction: 16 gauge, powder-coated steel back-box; fully hinged locking door with UL 94-5VA ABS plastic
- Dome is impact-resistant and transparent to wireless signals
- Knockouts for .75" trade conduit connectors and snap-in keystone jacks and connectors
- Opening in back-box for wall jacks
- Size: Back-box is 17" x 17" x 1.7"; the dome is 12" x 12" x 2"; total depth is 3.7"
- Weight: 13 lbs. (not including WAP)
- Suspended ceiling flange kit(Part No. 1030-FLANGE) allows 1030-00 to be mounted in ceiling
- If enclosure is in ceiling, it must be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile gridwork
- Designed for securing leading vendors enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes
- Suitable for installation in air-handling spaces
- Locking, fully hinged door, with impact-resistant plastic dome
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
|Office Facilities||US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Hotline||1-877-867-2312 x204|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.