Blue?s Attendant simplifies the job of your Company telephone operators, providing them an interface on their PC to manage, transfer and park inbound calls in an easier way and always be able to monitor the telephone status of their colleagues or search a contact from all the Company phonebooks. Combined with Queue Manager Enterprise, it provides a fully-featured operator console solution, including queuing, ACD and advanced features.
Blue?s Attendant is a client/server (the server component is named Blue?s CTI Server) application that allows to monitoring inbound calls on the queues and display information: caller?s number and name (if available in the phonebook), queue it belongs to, pick up the call from the queue (pull) or let the call being automatically transferred to the defined operator (push).
Blue?s Attendant is available in 2 versions:
- Enterprise, the complete one with the queue panels, ideal for normal sighted operators/switchboards and supervisor
- Professional, the simplified one, without the queue panels and ideal for partially sighted, blind users and help desk/contact center agents
- Make Calls, hang-up and answer
- Call hold and resume
- Blind transfer
- Announced Transfer, transfer completion or resume
- Standard park
- Camp On park, where the operator can transfer the calls even to busy extensions, getting rid of the call. The call is automatically handled by Queue Manager Enterprise (Imagicle ACD solution) that queue the call playing hold messages and connecting to the extension when getting available or back to operator after a configurable timeout.
- Scalability: 100 operators, 120 channels for calls in queue and 240 channels for camp on, per instance (physical or virtual), max 100 queues
- Directories: Max 250.000 contacts. From CUCM, LDAP/AD and from any source with embedded connectors. Speedy Enterprise ? server side advanced directories with XML services, optional.
- Messages and Music in Queue: full and customizable through web interface per Queue. Time-based scheduling of queues with different treatments and messages
- Camp on: transfer to busy extensions with automatic queuing and fallback to operators after timeout
- Historical Reports: full and Web based out of the box reports for queues and agents
- Supervisor: from PC (Blue?s Attendant dashboard) and iPAD app (Free)
- CUPS and Lync integration
- Call notes
- Call notification: by email and SMS with custom templates filled with call info
- Notes against contacts
- SMS: with out of the box and configurable sms providers
- Accessibility support: with JAWS script
- Robustness: full. Calls are distributed to phones and can be answered even if the console PC hangs
- Provisioning: manual or automatic from CuCM via AXL or from Microsoft AD, LDAP/OpenLDAP systems and CSV files
- High Availability
- System alarms via email and SNMP
- Configurable screen pop up and SDK for bespoke integration
- Protocol and codecs: fully SIP based, supports both G.711 and G.729
- Pause and Wrap up support: both manual (Pause) and automatic after a call is served (Wrap up)
- Client virtualization support: with Citrix XenApp/Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
|Office Facilities||European Markets, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Hotline||+39 0584 943232|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|2014.12||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.