The Jabra Pro™ 900 series is a professional wireless headset designed for maximum performance. Now everyone in your office can take advantage of the added productivity and comfort that wireless convenience delivers. Simple, intuitive and high quality, all in one wireless solution.
Jabra™ PRO 920 - Wireless DECT Headset for Desk Phone
Jabra PRO™ 930 - Wireless DECT Headset for Softphone
Jabra PRO™ 925 Dual Connectivity - Wireless Bluetooth Headset for Desk Phone and Mobile Devices
Jabra PRO™ 935 Dual Connectivity - Wireless Bluetooth Headset for Softphone and Mobile Devices
Simple, intuitive design for fast user adoption
The Jabra Pro™ 900 series is simple to set up and features intuitive call control functions for rapid user adoption. With its adjustable ringtone volume and five different selectable ringtones, the Jabra PRO™ 900 series makes it easy for you to know when it’s your phone ringing – and not your colleague’s – which is particularly important in large scale wireless deployments.
Improves employee productivity
The Jabra Pro™ 900 series puts the freedom and convenience of wireless communication in everyone’s reach. You can now walk and talk up to 120 meters/350 feet away from your desk for improved collaboration, multi-tasking, and productivity.
Easy to deploy and manage
The Jabra Pro™ 900 series is optimized for use with all leading desktop phone systems and Unified Communications platforms.
Future-proof investment - free software upgrades available
The Jabra Pro™ 900 series is 100% software based, allowing you to upgrade your headset without incurring additional costs. The solution comes with free software that allows you to interface with a range of softphone standards via the embedded drivers as well as update your Jabra headset solution with free Value Packs and Service Packs.
User safety and crystal clear audio
For all its ease of use the Jabra Pro™ 900 series wireless headset is still all about audio quality and user safety. Features like Jabra’s SafeTone™ technology clips off loud sounds before they can damage users’ hearing and ensures workers are staying within safe average sound levels. All this with crystal clear audio, too.
- Tap-To-Connect (Only Bluetooth variants) - Connects devices with a simple touch
- 100 Meter/300 Feet Wireless Freedom (Only Bluetooth variants) - Hands-free communication up to 100 meters/300 feet
- 120 Meter / 350 Feet Wireless Freedom (Only DECT variants) - Hands-free communication up to 120 meters / 350 feet
- Dual Connectivity (Only Bluetooth variants)- Manage all your calls from one single headset
- UC Plug-And-Play (Only Jabra Pro 930/935 variants) - Plug-and-play with all leading UC platforms
- Noise Canceling Microphone - Reduces unwanted background noise
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio - High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- PeakStop™ - Safe sound and superior hearing protection
- SafeTone™ - Enhanced hearing protection
- Remote Call Control - Seamless integration between your phone and headset
- Jabra Software Applications - Easy device configuration and softphone integration
- Crystal Clear Sound - Digital Signal Processing for clearer sound
- Talk in Comfort - Be kind to your ears
- Remote Asset Management - Remote mass deployment and device management
- 8-Hour Battery Life (Only DECT variants) - Talk up to 8 hours with no battery life concerns
- 12-Hour Battery Life (Only 2G4/Bluetooth variants) - Talk up to 12 hours with no battery life concerns
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|1.5.0||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.