The Savi® 400 Series is an innovative and portable USB wireless DECT™ headset system offering an ultra-light DECT headset, unlimited talk time with hot-swappable battery and wireless freedom up to 300 feet from your desk. Ideal for users in office environments who require the highest sound quality for PC communications and the convenience of portability.
- W440 (Convertible)
- W430 (Over-the-ear)
- Jabber Certified
Savi® 400 Series turns your laptop PC into a mobile calling center.
- Innovative USB wireless portable DECT™ headset system
- Numerous wearing style options and superior PC audio quality in one convenient, portable package
- Offers extremely light DECT headset and unlimited talk time with hot swappable battery
- Ideal for users in office environments who require the highest sound quality for PC communications and the convenience of portability
Superior Call Management
- Manage PC voice communications and multi-media with an extremely light DECT™ wireless headset
- Hot swappable battery lets you change battery mid-conversation, delivering unlimited talk time
- One-touch call answer/end/flash, vol+/-, mute from the headset for simple PC call management
- An energy-efficient adaptive power system, delivers longer talk and standby times
- Three ultra-light wearing styles
- Wireless freedom to multi-task up to 300 feet from your desk
Outstanding Audio Quality
- DECT technology provides better audio; eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.