ExhibitOne is recognized throughout the country as a leader in the design, engineering, and integration of custom A/V and video conferencing systems.
Since being founded in 1997, ExhibitOne has leveraged its expertise to quickly become the nation's leading provider of audiovisual technologies, serving clients around the country in the federal, state and
With more than 1700 successful system/environment integrations throughout the United States, the ExhibitOne team continues to design, build and support industry leading presentation and telepresence technologies, customized to the individual needs of each and every client.
ExhibitOne is proud of its reputation for being able to design, integrate and implement next generation technologies in even the most difficult of environments - its One Vision is always giving you the power to communicate with maximum impact.
One Vision. One Source. One Team.
ExhibitOne is a Cisco TelePresence Express Authorized Technology Partner (ATP) and a Certified Cisco channel partner. ExhibitOne is also a Cisco CDN accredited AV Integrator and ExhibitOne has been a full service Tandberg videoconferencing reseller since 2003.
ExhibitOne is the niche leader in courtroom technology, for all your court needs:
- View evidence presentation on the latest flat panel, plasma, or projection technology
- Retrieve information from an attorney-supplied laptop or the court network for viewing
- Capture all proceedings via digital audio and video recording for later review
- Amplify the softest speaker or mute side bar conversations from being heard
- Enable interpretation for non-English speakers using infrared headsets
- Provide remote arraignment or secured remote witness testimony
ExhibitOne has systems installed in:
- Command and Control Centers
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Courtrooms (Federal & Local)
- Educational Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Law Firms
- Medical (Telemedicine & Telehealth)
- Religious Institutions
ExhibitOne customers can benefit from utilization of the following technologies to enhance their communication:
- Integration of display, computer system and electronic whiteboards
- Multiple displays for satellite feeds
- Centralized, wireless control system with custom code
- Quad view display capability
- Laptop plug-in stations in conference room tables
- Table-top microphones with audio conferencing
- Video conferencing expansion capability
|Office Facilities||US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Hotline||(888) 572.3265 Option #3|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.