LiteScape OnCast simplifies and automates collaboration. OnCast extends the power of your enterprise infrastructure directories, web conferencing, customer relationship management, office applications,
e-mail, PBXs - to your phones and computers. The result: you can control your phones from your PC to communicate, as well as access your collaboration and web applications on your desk and mobile phones. With OnCast, you can instantly connect to people and do business quickly and more efficiently.
OnCast applies rules for delivering live paging or recorded broadcasts to supported IP phones.
Unified Directory Access
- Access anyone, anytime, from your PC using Cisco Jabber, Oncast Smart Client or Cisco IP phone
Single view from multiple directories: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange,
SQL– based directories, CRM directories, LDAP & Open–LDAP directories
- Find your contacts faster and more efficiently with smart and predictive search capabilities.
Click to Dial
- Quick Click–to–Dial: dial from e–mail, browsers, instant messenger clients (like Office Communicator), and phones
- Call or Conference Smarter: use presence to see who is on the phone and collaborate
- Simplify conferencing: easily conference users or groups from your phone or desktop
- Full Support of Cisco Jabber Client
- Caller ID: see which customer, co–worker, or partner is calling you
- Intelligently handle calls: answer & end calls; place calls on hold; or deflect calls to your mobile, all from your PC.
- Quickly annotate calls: take notes on any call and store notes in your CRM system (like Salesforce.com)
- Send live voice broadcasts: broadcast to IP phones and intercom systems throughout your organization
- Next–Generation intercom: send text, image, audio, RSS, live voice, and survey broadcasts to phones
- Customizable: with OnCast Composer, create broadcast templates with one–touch create broadcast templates
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer,Through third party|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|4.5||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.