NICE’s call center quality monitoring enables your organization to:
- Quickly identify and address agent knowledge gaps, process inefficiencies or sales ineffectiveness
- Drive desirable agent behavior at individual, group and enterprise levels
- Enhance agent confidence in the call center quality management process
- Provide timely feedback and online coaching tailored to agents
- Improve evaluation team productivity and fairness
- Ensure consistent service across sites and home-based agents
- Extend quality management benefits to the back office
NICE Quality Management provides businesses of all sizes with powerful capabilities to drive customer satisfaction, improve agent effectiveness and optimize call center processes.
NICE Quality Management streamlines the quality evaluation and calibration process with wizard-driven and pre-filled forms. Integrated calibration tools enable quality specialists to create a standard reference for assessment and ensure that evaluations are accurate and objective.
A fully integrated coaching module enables managers and trainers to create coaching packages directly from interactions and link related data such as the call itself, evaluations, customer feedback, recorded clips or related external files. Coaching sessions can be automatically scheduled via NICE IEX Workforce Management.
NICE Quality Management delivers best-of-breed call center quality monitoring through:
- Wizard-driven quality evaluation forms and reporting
- Integrated calibration tools for consistent staff scoring
- Location-free replay and evaluation to handle centralized and decentralized operations
- Multi-tenancy support for businesses requiring data segregation (e.g., outsourced call centers)
- Flexible choice between random evaluation or by specified business priorities
- Integrated agent coaching for prompt feedback and communication
- Central portal with access to call recordings, agent evaluations and coaching packages
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer,Through third party|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||972 9 7753800|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.