This 12"x10"x6" steel enclosure with a key lock provides NEMA 4 protection and offers a clean, seamless design to protect wireless equipment from environmental threats and theft.
This 12"x10"x6" NEMA 4 steel enclosure with a key lock is constructed of 14-gauge steel and inclues eight knockouts for antenna ports and one for strain relief. Each knockout is only visible from the inside of the enclosure to enhance the outside aesthetic design, making it an excellent durable enclosure for multiple applications . It can be mounted to a wall or a pole with additional mounting kits that are available. There are also spare key sets available for purchase to use as extras.
The T12106-KEY-S-8 steel enclosure:
- Constructed of 14 gauge steel
- Provides NEMA 4 protection
- Can be mounted to a wall or a pole
- Includes one 3/4" knockout for strain relief; six 1/2" knockouts for RPTNC connectors and two 5/8" knockouts for N-Style connectors
- All knockouts are only visible from the inside to preserve the clean outer design
The T12106-KEY-S-8 steel enclosure is compatible with the following Cisco Access Points:
- Cisco AP 1252
- Cisco AP 1262
- Cisco AP 3502e
- Cisco AP 1242
- Cisco AP 1232
- Cisco AP 1231
|Office Facilities||US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.