Full range of portable, wideband audio USB corded headsets optimized for PC communications, with superior audio, dynamic EQ stereo that automatically adjusts for voice and multimedia, and unparalleled comfort. Ideal for voice conferencing, one-to-one calls, listening to music, webinar audio, and PC phone usage in office or on the road.
- C310 (Monaural)
- C320 (Stereo)
- Jabber Certified
Blackwire 300 Series enables you to enter UC with a highly featured headset at an affordable price. These USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Web-based training, and PC multimedia applications. Plus, they’re priced right, easy to deploy, and offer a simple-to-upgrade UC solution that IT can roll out easily and rely on.
Overall Blackwire Features
- Wideband for high quality PC audio telephony
- Dynamic EQ stereo automatically adjusts for voice and multimedia use
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
Blackwire Series Differences
- Blackwire 600 Series: Engineered for comfort during long hours of constant PC communications
- Blackwire 420: Durable, portable with anywhere access to PC audio, video, music, and conference calls
- Blackwire 435: Portable, discreet low-profile design with outstanding audio quality ideal for video conferencing, PC telephony and other multi-media applications
- Blackwire 300 Series: Simplicity and affordability meets durable design
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.