Electronic SIP Station board for integration in custom-built call stations, door phones or emergency phones with numerous connections for audio and I/O interfacing.
The SIP boards are available in two versions with horizontal or vertical RJ45 connectors. The robust board design supports a wide operational temperature range from -40° up to +70° Celsius. The onboard signal processor provides superb sound quality and high volume with active echo- and background noise cancellation. The onboard speech memory allows to manage pre-recorded audio messages for user information service. A simple web interface provides many features and possibilities for customized configuration.
- Open standards SIP protocol support
- Connection of up to six call buttons, loudspeaker, microphone, handset, status LED
- Integrated phone book with ring list capabilities
- Two onboard relays for door opener, signal lamps, etc.
- Onboard speech memory for messaging
- Codecs: G.711a and u-law, G.722 HD audio
- Onboard switch with 2 RJ45 connectors
- PoE support
- Simple to use web configuration
- Monitoring via SNMP
- Remote control options via http protocol
- Centralized provisioning
- Operating temperature range from -40° up to +70° Celsius (-40°F to 158° F)
- Tested and compatible with most PBX systems
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.