The e2XHD Patching System provides simple termination and improved cable routing for both fiber and copper applications.
The e2XHD system includes 1RU and 4RU angled panels, copper and fiber snap-in cassettes, and accessories for additional cable protection and management. The e2XHD cassettes quickly snap in and pull out of the high density angled panel, making installation, moves, adds, and changes easier than ever. Copper cassettes are available either on pre-terminated trunks or with field-terminated connectors, and fiber cassettes are pre-terminated. Panel covers and blank cassettes offer extra protection from dust and damage.
- Panels allow mix-and-match of Leviton fiber and copper snap-in cassettes
- Fiber cassettes are available in 12- or 24-fiber options and OM3, OM4, or single-mode fiber types
- Adjustable MTP® adapter swivels, allowing for easy routing of incoming MTP cables
- Copper cassettes are available either on pre-terminated trunks or kitted with field-terminated eXtreme CAT 6A or CAT 6 connectors
- Copper connectors easily snap into cassette after termination
- System accessories include a rear cable manager that snaps directly into the panel, blank cassette inserts for unused cassette openings, and a top cover for the angled panel, minimizing dust or debris
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||800.722.2082|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|1.0||Cisco Prime for IT
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.