RightNow for Cisco CCE is an out of the box integration of RightNow and Cisco's Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) and Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) solutions.
The Bucher + Suter RightNow for Cisco CCE (Unified Contact Center Enterprise) multi-channel interaction management ensures that you make the most out of every interaction by using the agent desktop to provide a single integrated view into all customer interactions, regardless of which communication channel they choose. Agents utilize a single Graphical User Interface to manage voice, email, chat, web Co-Browse and Social Media posts.
RightNow for Cisco CCE’s agent desktop guides Customer Service Reps (CSRs) with contextually relevant information to immediately address customer issues and concerns across all channels. Even if a customer uses a wide variety of your company’s products and services through different groups, RightNow for Cisco CCE presents it all in one record so your agents will have a complete view of the customer and your customers get a seamless, unified experience.
Key Features - Overall
- Pre-defined reports and easily configurable custom reports.
- Support contracts and Service Level Agreements - set and measure service expectations for both customers and agents. Features include incident entitlement, privileged access, and response requirements.
- Easy drag-and-drop administration.
- Flexible use models – companies can implement one or many channels of interaction based on their specific customer service strategy.
- Supports 33 languages and dialects.
Key Features – Agent Desktop
- Desktop workflow – codify customer interaction best practices via a drag-and-drop workflow engine that steps agents through multiple business processes, while automating tasks in the background.
- Contextual workspaces – presents only the information the agent needs in the context of the conversation and the customer issue at hand.
- Guided assistance – a troubleshooting tool that guides agents to the optimal resolution, speeding agent ramp-up and helping novice agents solve customer issues like experts.
- Agent scripting – guides agents with customer interaction scripts from the knowledge base.
- SmartAssistant – utilizes patented AI technology to suggest answers, reducing agent handle times and ensure consistent and accurate knowledge transfer.
- Standard text – templates for frequently used responses and URLs that streamline agent work flow and reduce errors.
Key Features - Chat
- Integrated knowledge base – provides standard responses and troubleshooting guides based upon chat content. It ensures a consistent customer experience and improves agent productivity.
- Chat “push/pull” - administrators can enable an agent to be automatically “pushed” a chat or have the agent “pull/request” the next chat.
- SMS handling – inbound SMS can be integrated and handled by agents as text chat sessions.
- Opportunity creation - enables agents to quickly create and route newly uncovered revenue opportunities to the sales department.
- Embedded offer advisor - increases revenue by presenting agents with relevant cross- and up-sell offers during chat sessions.
- Monitoring - allows public and “whisper” supervisory monitoring of individual chat sessions to assist agents.
- Supervisor can join sessions to ensure a positive customer experience.
Key Features – Co-Browse
- Control permissions limit agent’s control of consumer’s desktop. Includes: view only, view and point with mouse control (no click on mouse), view and point with mouse click control, and full desktop control - including data entry.
- Customers have total control and can terminate Co-Browse sharing at any time.
- Secure - manages firewalls and works with SSL encryption.
- Supports all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and works on all platforms (Mac, Windows, or Linux).
- Supports both port 80 and 443.
- Manages multiple technologies - Web 2.0 (Flash, Ajax, Silverlight, Adobe Flex, etc.) and complex pages (dynamic content, ASP.net, Lotus Domino forms, etc.)
|Office Facilities||European markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||+1-800-917-9060 or +41-31-917 52 52|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.