Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers. Now with Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ we are offering a software-only solution available as a virtual appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere that goes beyond virtualization. No longer do you have to learn and manage two or more separate products to protect your virtual and physical infrastructure and extend that data protection to the cloud.
Unitrends Enterprise Backup™ was designed using patent-pending Simply Scalable™ technology to excel at enterprise-class data protection forged from the ground-up for virtual, physical & cloud-based environments.
• Design IT around your customers instead of your backup. Support over 100 operating systems & platforms: NAS, SAN, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris, iSeries, SQL, Exchange, Oracle, VMware, Hyper-V & many others.
• Flexible recovery strategies. Instant spin-up recovery. Instant granular recovery. Similar & dissimilar physical & virtual bare metal: P2P, V2P, P2V & V2V recovery.
• Flexible data protection strategies. Incremental forever with synthetics, "Create it yourself" strategies full/full, full/differential, & full/incremental.
• Global deduplication & CBT. Compression & deduplication across multiple storage devices.
• Instant recovery. Failover virtualization enables instant recovery
• Near-continuous data protection. World-class recovery point objectives.
• Archiving: optimizing your WAN. Disk, tape, NAS, & SAN rotational & fixed archiving of tertiary backups.
• Replication & disaster recovery. Single-tenant & multi-tenant replication is supported both in a private cloud & public cloud.
• Environmentally adaptive user interface. Supports scale up, scale out & scale down.
• Native operating system and application-aware recovery & backup for virtual environments. Unitrends delievers applicationaware recovery & backup: Microsoft SQL Server & Exchange (rel 7.0 Oracle & SharePoint).
|Office Facilities||European markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias||http://unitrends.force.com/|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|UEB1206-01||Cisco Cloud Connector
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.