Deliver Desktop Services from Your Cloud for End-User Freedom & IT Control
Simplify desktop and application management while increasing security and control with VMware View. Deliver a personalized high fidelity experience for end-users across sessions and devices. Enable higher availability and agility of desktop services unmatched by traditional PCs while reducing the total cost of desktop ownership up to 50%. End-users can enjoy new levels of productivity and the freedom to access desktops from more devices and locations while giving IT greater policy control.
Transform Desktop Management, Energize Users
Deliver rich, personalized virtual desktops as a managed service from a virtualization platform built to deliver the entire desktop, including the operating system, applications and data. With VMware View, desktop administrators virtualize the operating system, applications, and user data and deliver modern desktops to end-users. Get centralized automated management of these components for increased control and cost savings. Improve business agility while providing a flexible high performance desktop experience for end-users, across a variety of network conditions.
- View Media Services for 3D Graphics enables basic 3D applications like Windows Aero, Office 2010 or those requiring OpenGL or DirectX in View desktops without the need for specialized graphics cards or client devices.
- View Media Services for Integrated Unified Communications enables an integrated VOIP and View desktop experience for the end-user with an architecture to provide optimized performance for both the desktop and unified communication.
- View Persona Management (View Premier editions only) dynamically associates a user persona to stateless floating desktops. IT administrators can streamline migration from physical to stateless virtual desktops while preserving user settings.
- View Storage Acceleratoroptimizes storage load by caching common image blocks when reading virtual desktop images to decrease storage load during boot storms.
- vCenter Operations for View(optional add-on) enables end to end monitoring of the desktop environment.
- View Manager Localizationenables global customers with localized administrator console in five languages (French, German, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese).
- VMware View Clients with PCoIP support for Mac OS X and Linux based desktops and laptops.
- PCoIP Extension Servicesallow WMI based tools to collect over 20 session statistics for monitoring, trending and troubleshooting end-user support issues.
- PCoIP Optimization Controlsdeliver protocol efficiency and enables IT administrators to configure the bandwidth settings by use case, user or network requirements to consume up to 75% less bandwidth.
- PCoIP Continuity Servicesdeliver a seamless end-user experience regardless of network reliability by detecting interruptions and automatically reconnecting the session.
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||1877 486 9273|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|5.1||Virtual Workspace (VXI) Smart Solution
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.