Trinzic DDI is an appliance-based network services software suite delivering state-of-the-art DNS, DHCP and IP address management (DDI).
Infoblox Trinzic DDI is the world’s leading appliance-based (HW /SW), integrated DNS, DHCP and IP address management product. Trinzic DDI employs state-of-the-art IP address management and automated error-checking technologies. It supports the Infoblox Grid™ architecture, which enables the most advanced, highly available, fault tolerant and scalable DDI solution currently available.
Trinzic DDI provides the following features:
• Massively scalable, highly available, secure, fault-tolerant and the most widely deployed DNS, DHCP and IP address management solution
• Centralized management and support for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
• Support for virtualization through IP discovery, management of virtual machines and integration with VMware
• Built-in support for DNS, DNSSEC, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS and NTP
• Automated failover and disaster recovery mechanisms
• Centralized, collaborative management of both Infoblox and Microsoft DNS and DHCP services
• Automation with built-in networking tasks
• Synchronization of all devices via a shared distributed database through the Grid™
• Efficient network discovery and automated IP address management (IPAM)
• One-click system-wide software patching and upgrades
• Hardened OS, available on physical or virtual appliances, to reduce vulnerability of network attacks
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|6.4||Cisco Cloud Connector
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.