MobileIron provides end-to-end security and management for apps, docs, and devices. Available both in the cloud and an on-premises appliance, thousands of customers worldwide trust MobileIron as the foundation of their mobile strategy. IT can now establish a virtual perimeter to secure business data without compromising the privacy of personal data, even on employee-owned smartphones and tablets.
- Cloud and on-premises support
- Management for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and more.
- Market-leading, scalable enterprise application storefront for mobile app distribution
- Configure apps silently and update policies dynamically without user action
- Protect privacy thru data separation, especially in BYOD enviornments
- Protect app data-at-rest and in motion, without touching personal data
- Support both SDK and wrapping methods for app containerization on iOS and Android for in-house and external apps
- Access control for enterprise e-mail. Ensure trusted sessions with visibility over ActiveSync and blocking of e-mail access by policy and posture.
- Certificate distribution at scale aross mobile platforms
- Posture detection to ensure mobile device security
- Provide scalable access to document repositories like SharePoint
- Selectively wipe documents when the user or device falls out of compliance
- Block clipboard (cut/copy/paste) access to enterprise content
- Control whether third-party apps can access stored documents
- Scan email traffic for attachments and protect attachments so only MobileIron Docs@Work and approved applications can open them to ensure data loss prevention.
- Block "open in" access to attachments in the native iOS email experience
- Real world scale with 100,000 devices per server on premise, horizontal scale up to 500,000 devices, check-in intervals of under 4 hours, simultaneous registration of hundreds of devices and 3,000 concurrent app downloads. Limitless scale in the cloud.
View more at http://www.mobileiron.com
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer,Through third party|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|7.x||Security and Policy Management
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.