The Sennheiser Culture Series headsets are wired headsets featuring Sennheiser voice clarity and ultra-noise cancelling micro-phone, which optimize speech intelligibility even in noisy environments. The large earpads and wideband sound secure a great listening experience. The Culture Series is deployment-friendly and comes with integrated call control unit and USB connector to allow great functionality and convenience and provides excellent user protection from acoustic shock with Sennheiser ActiveGard®.
The Culture Series is designed for unified communications and featuring lightweight design with comfortable wearing style
Single sided and double sided variants with the double sided featuring stereo speakers
Sennheiser voice clarity and wideband sound for natural listening experience
Cable with USB connection and integrated call control unit
- Clear and natural sound experience and improve speech intelligibility even in noisy environments with Sennheiser voice clarity and ultra-noise canceling microphone which delivers perfect wideband speech output
- Comfortable and relaxed wearing style with large ear pads in an ultra, lightweight headset.
- Strong focus on user safety with Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology – protects your hearing against potentially dangerous acoustic shock
- Integrated call control for easy handling with your unified communications solution from the headset
- Noise-canceling microphone (frequency response 150 hz - 6800 Hz - wideband)
- Bendable boom arm – ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position
- Pivotable boom – rotates through 340 degrees for wearing flexibility on right or left ear and precision microphone placement
- Large foam ear-pads for relaxed wearing comfort and powerful sound (leatherette earpads are available for replacement)
- Sennheiser voice clarity – wideband sound
- Neodymium speaker (60 – 16000 Hz)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 113 dB limited by ActiveGard®
- The dual-sided SC 60 CTRL features stereo sound
- Cable length 2300 mm / 6.89 ft
- Connector: USB
- Weight: 82 g / 2.87 oz (SC 30), 106 g / 3.71 oz (SC 60)
- 2 years international warranty
|Office Facilities||US & Canada,Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended hours|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|N/A||Other UC Applications (Voice Mail - Presence)
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.