Atea have developed the next generation of wallboard for Cisco UCCX. The Atea UCCX Agent State Wallboard (UAW) overcomes the constraints of existing wallboards allowing organisations to concurrently display customer configured real time and historical data to help improve call center performance.
The Atea UAW provides a flexible, high performance platform for displaying valuable Call Center information on Wallboards, Desktops or tablets. The unique architecture provides a very light touch on the UCCX to ensure there is no performance impact by having hundreds of wallboards or desktops displaying near realtime information.
Different Wallboards can be stored on the systems with different queue / agent combinations and different thresholds and columns. This allows users to easily change display depending on the tasks at hand or time of day.
The Atea UCCX Agent State Wallboard (UAW) delivers your business critical data.
- A multi-threaded architecture that ensures your real time queue information is not delayed by your agent state information, even though they are delivered from separate data sources.
- Display your wallboard on one big screen or on a hundred (such as within Cisco Agent Desktop). Adding more display devices doesn’t affect performance or increase your license costs.
- Display the metrics that are most meaningful to you (e.g Grade of Service or Average Wait time) by configuring your own thresholds on your own queue and agent combinations.
- Easy for IT to deliver and support by using a virtualised environment with a simple and effective management interface and remote support.
- Empowering you to make the right decisions with agent state information refresh and snapshot timers.
- Supports UCCX 8.5+
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended hours|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.