MaaS360 by Fiberlink is the trusted enterprise mobility management solution to more than 4,500 customers worldwide -- from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. We make working in the mobile era simple and safe by delivering comprehensive mobile security and management for applications, documents, email, and devices. Instantly accessible from the web, MaaS360 is easy to use and maintain, and provides the flexibility organizations need to fully embrace mobility in every aspect of their businesses. Backed by the most responsive support in the industry, we put our customers first by providing them with the best user experience for IT and employees.
MaaS360 mobile device management (MDM) is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets — all from a single screen.
As a fully integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Deployment is quick. In just a few clicks, IT administrators can start enrolling devices and immediately manage the entire mobile device lifecycle — from enrollment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
• SMS, email or URL over-the-air (OTA) enrollment
• Passcode & encryption enforcement
• Email, VPN & Wi-Fi profiles
• Device restriction settings
• Remote locate, lock & wipe (full & selective)
• Jailbreak & root detection
• Policy updates & changes
• Compliance reporting
Complete Mobility Management
• Email access controls
• Corporate directory integration
• Certificate management
• BYOD privacy settings
• Event-based rules engine
• App management & distribution
• Secure document sharing
• Mobile expense management
• Proven approach to cloud-based mobility management
• Powerful management & security to address the full mobility lifecycle
• Seamlessly integrates with all of your existing infrastructure
• Simple & fast with an exceptional customer experience
|Office Facilities||Asia-Pacific,European markets,Japan,Emerging markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Aliasemail@example.com|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.