Logitech’s unified communications USB headset portfolio combines enterprise-quality audio performance with the human-centric design and user-friendly features Logitech is known for. Headsets that are comfortable, stylish and intuitive so people actually love to use them – further enhancing UC collaboration in your workplace.
The Logitech Wireless Headset Dual H820e features two clever LED lights: one that visually signals to others that you are on a call, preventing accidental interruptions; and the other that glows red when on mute for visual mute/unmute status. On-ear intuitive control buttons and a boom mute button make it easy to operate calls, and the double-ear design is ideal for employees who need to block surrounding noise for laser-like focus during calls. The H820e Dual features acoustic echo cancellation and a noise-cancelling microphone to help eliminate background distractions in noisy workspaces.
Experience enterprise-grade audio headsets that are designed for real people with the Logitech Wireless Headset Dual H820e.
- Double-ear (binaural) wireless design
- DECT spectrum wireless connectivity
- In-call LED indicator light
- On-boom mute button and mute indicator LED light
- Intuitive on-ear call controls
- Up to 10 hours of wideband talk time
- Up to 100-meter (more than 300ft) wireless range
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ and certified for Cisco®; Compatible with most leading UC platforms
- Auto pair by docking
- Flexible microphone boom
- Padded leatherette headband and earpads
- Visual incoming call indicator
- Dynamic equalizer
- Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-cancelling microphone
- Wide band/narrow band switch
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Contemporary, ultra-lightweight design
- Cloth zipper bag included
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Extended Hours|
|TAC Support Alias|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.