IntelliSpace Event Management — Getting the Right Information to the Right Person at the Right Time
Philips IntelliSpace Event Management (formerly Emergin) is a secondary alarm notification system. It provides a sustainable approach for managing alerts and notifications to address alarm fatigue, hospital throughput, and workflow improvements.
IntelliSpace Event Management acquires alarms from multiple input sources and delivers alerts to the care teams’ mobile devices of choice. All alarm and alert data is tracked. Hospitals may use this detailed analysis for reporting, optimization of alarm fatigue strategies and improvement of staff workflow models.
IntelliSpace Event Management: Helps reduce alarm fatigue , improve staff communication and provide data to enhance workflow efficiency. It provides the following capabilities:
- Staff assignments - provides single location for hospital assignments for caregivers which save times and efficiency.
- Vendor neutral input and output device integration (with support for over 200 devices) – multiple alarm sources are consolidated into one tool.
- Whiteboard – provide quick at-a-glance view of frequently used patient data on the unit.
- Alarm/alert data and reporting packages – provide quick analysis tools for hospital initiatives
- Alert escalations – provides 3 layers of added level of security for each alarm.
- Tele-tech cockpit (Command Center) – provides another added level of safety and triage of alarms
- Alarm/Alert sensitivities - provide unique alerts by unit and job role to help reduce alarms
- Alert delays – provides ability to help reduce alarm fatigue by allowing for the alarm to resolve itself before alert is sent
- Philips IntelliVue Patient Monitor waveforms (on Cisco phones) – provides quick view on clinician’s mobile device of alarming waveform
To address the importance of hospital throughput and care efficiencies, and to help improve communications to reduce alert fatigue, Philips introduced IntelliSpace Event Management, Release 11.
Release 11 provides flexible tools that deliver meaningful alerts to specific job roles and care units – allowing you to customize and enhance how your alerts are delivered based on overall or specific clinical needs. Robust reporting capabilities help you analyze your alert data and apply the best alert management strategy. The combination of IntelliSpace Event Management tools and advanced reporting features helps you focus on the business of providing exceptional patient care.Key features include:
- Staff Assignment / Escalation including Alert Delay
- Notification Management
- Command Center & Whiteboard
- Historical Database
- Extensive Reporting Capabilities
- Hospital Enterprise Support including secure and encrypted Internet carrier interfaces as well as ability to be virtualized.
Release 11.01 builds on these capabilities and adds:
- Ringtone sensitivity
- Support for touchscreen
- Customized whiteboard preferences as well as other system enhancements.
|Office Facilities||US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||Standard business hours|
|TAC Support Alias||N/A|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
|Release 11||Cisco Unified Communications - Enterprise
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.