Bucher + Suter’s Connects for Salesforce is an out of the box integration between the Cisco Contact Center and Salesforce which allows agents to handle multichannel interactions and manage their state within a gadget embedded in the Salesforce GUI.
Placing interaction control inside of Salesforce where client data resides gives agents a 360 degree customer view. It streamlines contact handling, provides quick access to agent tools, improves efficiency and means that agents won’t have to constantly tab back and forth between applications when searching for information. Tabbing between windows and applications takes time - time that customers spend waiting.
b+s Connects for Salesforce is a pre-integrated package that is easy to install and offers the functionality demanded by today’s contact centers.
General Product Features
- Agent state control – sign in, sign out, ready and not ready with reason.
- Search contacts by typing in part of a name or number inside gadget.
- Encryption and security via HTTPS.
- Hot standby redundancy for voice channel.
- Configurable toolbars inside the gadget provide additional functionality such as call history, notes, start/stop call recording etc.
- Pop up window outside of the gadget allows agents to view and answer calls even when Salesforce is minimized or hidden.
- Call control – answer, hold, conference, retrieve and hang up.
- Transfer with screen pop.
- Call detail logged inside of Salesforce.
- Activity comment field inside of the gadget.
- Auto wrap up and wrap up with reason.
- Click to dial phone numbers in Salesforce.
|Office Facilities||European markets,US & Canada|
|Support Model||Direct through third party or partner,Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Hotline||+1-800-917-9060 or +41 31 917 52 52|
|TAC Support Aliasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
No reviews yet.