The Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e brings the productivity and power of face-to-face collaboration to any conference room.
Optimized for workgroups of 6-10, this all-in-one video conferencing solution combines 1080p HD video and enterprise-quality audio with ease of use and breakthrough affordability.
USB plug-and-play connectivity makes the ConferenceCam CC3000e a breeze to deploy. Employees simply connect a laptop or thin client to conduct life-like meetings within their own familiar computing environment and choice of desktop video conferencing program, or use the speakerphone with a Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device.
The generous 90-degree field of view and silky-smooth remote-controlled 260-degree pan means everyone in the room can be seen. Plus, the Carl Zeiss® lens with autofocus and 10x lossless zoom makes viewing close-ups and whiteboard details crystal clear.
With additional touches NFC pairing, noise/echo cancellation, far-end camera control, and a Kensington Security Slot, the ConferenceCam CC3000e easily turns any meeting room into a cost-effective, video-enabled collaboration room.
All-in-one design combines HD video with enterprise-quality audio
- HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second
- H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and UVC 1.5 camera technology
- 90-degree field of view with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt
- 10x lossless zoom
- Carl Zeiss® glass lens with autofocus
- Omni-directional full duplex mics with 20-foot diameter range
- Acoustic echo cancelation and noise-cancelling
- Wideband audio supporting stereo or mono audio modes
Connectivity & Usage Features:
- Compatible with Mac and PC, including thin clients
- Desktop video conferencing application-independent
- USB video/audio connectivity and Bluetooth® audio connectivity with NFC (Near Field Communication) pairing1
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™, Cisco® compatible2, Skype™ certified
- Far-end camera control 3
- Camera “Home” preset
- Touch controls for call answer/end4, volume and mute
- Visual call status indicator
- LCD displays Caller ID4 and other info
- Multiple camera mounting options and device setup configurations
- Dockable remote control
- Kensington Security Slot
1 With NFC-enabled mobile devices
2 See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest version
3 With Microsoft® Lync™ deployments; requires plug-in download
4With Microsoft® Lync™, Skype™ and Cisco Jabber™
|Office Facilities||US & Canada, Asia-Pacific, European Markets, Japan, Emerging markets|
|Support Model||Direct to customer|
|Support Coverage Hours||24x7 Standard business hours, with after hours pager support|
|TAC Support Alias|
|Version||Verified Compatible Cisco Product||Date Tested|
The Cisco Compatible logo is used to signify that the PARTNER product has undergone technical interoperability testing with the Cisco product specified. The interoperability testing is conducted by a third party laboratory based on testing criteria set forth by Cisco. PARTNER is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Placement of the PARTNER product or information pertaining thereto, on the Cisco Marketplace website does not constitute an offer to sell the PARTNER product in any way. For further information on the PARTNER products, please visit the PARTNER company website.
No reviews yet.